Special Products Home | Silicone Testing | Viscous Damper Support | Viscous Damper Repair | Customers | Design Capabilities | New Product Brochure | Contact Viscous Damper Special Products Division
Operation of Large Viscous Dampers
Which of these conditions does your sample look like?
Requires Immediate Service
Taking proper care of your viscous dampers has many benefits.
Systemic Fluid Sampling provides early warning of damper failure
Maintenance saves cost of replacement and down time
Service minimizes long term running costs
Metaldyne has over 30 years of experience in the field of damper service and provides the most comprehensive service for all makes and types. The Company has been assessed and approved by Lloyds to the International Quality Assurance Standard ISO 9001.
- In-house servicing of dampers up to 1500mm diameter
- On-site servicing worldwide for dampers over 1500mm diameter
- Emergency service, 7 days a week
- Emergency overhaul within 24 hours
- Re-conditioned dampers can be certified for Classification Societies on request