Vice President and General Manager – Vibration Control Systems
Ivan Martinez is responsible for Metaldyne’s Vibration Control Systems (VCS) business unit, which includes the torsional damper and balance shaft module product lines. VCS has turnover in excess of USD 350 million and ten operating locations in eight different countries: China, France, India, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, the United States and Germany.
Former positions with Metaldyne, LLC and other firms:
- Metaldyne LLC: Managing Director, VCS Rubber Dampers Europe.
- Metaldyne LLC: General Manager, Metaldyne Barcelona.
- Metaldyne LLC: Director of Finance, Metaldyne Barcelona.
- Ficosa Automotive Spain: Controller, Division of Command & Control Systems.
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers: Financial Services.
Education & Training:
- BS in Business Management from Pompeu Fabra University in Barcelona.
- Executive Program on General Management (PDD) from IESE Business School in Barcelona.